- Low fuel consumption
- Excellent visibility of the forks for safe load handling
- Optimised steering geometry to minimise tyre wear
Ready to perform to your applications. Mitsubishi Grendia, our signature model is beautifully efficient. You can spot Mitsubishi’s experience in those common sense touches that deliver a real difference to the way you work. See the uncluttered access that operators like so much? It makes daily checks faster and halves the cost of servicing. The six roller design doesnt just make the mast strong, it delivers unrivalled visibility.
We have taken the time to think it through and the result is a forklift truck thats tougher…. cheaper to run… an absolute joy to use.
Thousands love Grendia. We think you will too.
Grendia Multifunction Display
The multifunction display gives useful information at a glance including weight readout, fuel remaining, speed, warning lights and parameter changes to suit driver needs
The visibility through the wide view mast and overhead guard is exceptional.
Smart Engine Protection
To protect the heart of the machine, in an overheat situation,
the engine protection system offers two stages of protection.
First it slows the machine down, then it shuts it down to protect it.
ORS Seat as Standard
Fully adjustable seat with side protection, lumbar support, rated to 120kg and seat switch inhibit for travel and lift functions. This seat is upgradeable to a 170kg option. Combined with uncluttered leg room and an automotive style control layout, Grendia is a comfort to operate.
- Available with diesel or LPG
- Up to 3.5 t and 7 m lift height
Designed for light to medium duty applications, the Grendia models are quality designed and manufactured with a rugged chassis and powerfully lean industry leading Mitsubishi engines for high torque at low revolutions. Providing legendary reliability and longevity while delivering best in class performance-combined with the lowest fuel consumption.
Mitsubishi Grendia, no wonder it’s the worlds favourite forklift…….
- 3000mm Two Stage Mast
- Full Hydrostatic Steering with Steer Synchroniser
- 3 Way Valve
- 1070 mm Forks
- ORS Deluxe Suspension Seat
- Double Action Park Brake lever with unattended alarm
- Tyres (Solid)
- Single Element Cyclone Air Cleaner
- Anti-corrosion radiator
- 50A alternator
- Floating Power Train for reduced vibration and more comfort
- Cyclone anti-spark and noise reducing exhaust
- Universal Joint Transmission to Drive axle
- Noise reducing intakes, gears and pumps
- Enclosed wheel arches to further reduce engine noise below 79dBA
- Drum brake system
- Elevated engine air intake
- LCD Multifunction Display
- Safety Monitor and vehicle controller
- Hour Meter
- Travel & Hydraulics Interlocks (Safety)
- Weight Gauge in Display
- LED WOF & Road Registerable Lighting
- Floor Mat
- Overhead Guard
- Load Backrest (with 150mm pitch between bars)
- Strobe Light
- Reversing Buzzer
- Electric Horn
- Tilt Adjustable Steering
- Spare Keys
How can we assist you? Send us your questions
A Centra representative will reply to you within 24 hours