Fleet management systems are playing an increasingly vital role in optimising materials handling operations and increasing bottom line profits for companies worldwide. RCT is meeting this demand with its fleet management solution, SmarTrack® Global.
The innovative solution provides relevant, customised information in real-time to employees at every level of the supply chain.
This system is available to install on any Mitsubishi Forklifts.
SmarTrack® Global can be used anywhere in the world with its multilingual user interface.
It delivers machine data from multiple sites; all under one platform, any time, any where.
SmarTrack® Global streamlines operations and simplifies the industrial fleet management process.
It empowers management with information about machine and operator activity, resulting in smarter, profit-boosting decisions.
OUT of SERVICE
SmarTrack®’s Out-of-Service feature allows forklifts to be ‘locked’. This is to prevent use of forklifts which maybe damaged or unfit for use due to unplanned reasons. This feature can also prevent use of forklifts for planned reasons such as scheduled services.
- Eliminated paper tags results in reduced administration costs.
- System limits forklift access to authorised people.
- Out-of-Service display is automatically applied when a critical event occurs.
- Prevents use of forklifts that are due for schedule maintenance.
- Forklifts can be remotely placed into Out-of-Service through the web portal. This can be used to manage standby fleets or scheduled maintenance.
- Additional information can be recorded through the web portal allowing for more detailed records to the captured for the event.
- Eliminates paper checklists and data input requirements, reduces administration time.
- Customised checklists can be assigned based on different machine models and operator requirements.
- Supports multiple shifts with adjustable start times and operator changes.
- Checklist questions can activate maintenance and critical alerts triggering email notifications to relevant authorised people. Critical alerts will prevent machine use and place the machine use into Out-of-Service. SmarTrack® provides complete customisation of all these settings based on user preferences.
- All completed checklists can be retrieved at any time through the web portal.
- Checklists preferences can be altered easily at any time.
- Checklists can be constantly reordered ensuring operator engagement with the questions.