Nominal Capacity: 2.5t @ 500mm Load Centre
Lift height: 7,000mm
Top Speed: 18km/hr
Free Shipping to anywhere in NZ!
Factory Warranty (Standard) & Extended Drivetrain Warranty (Optional)
- Outstanding quality and reliability
- Excellent visibility of the forks for safe load handling
- Safety features fitted as standard
- Exceptional capacity in small frame footprint
The Mitsubishi COMPACT cushion-tyred LPG engine-powered forklift range excels at material handling in tight spaces.
The cushion-tyred geometry leverages an exceptionally low centre of gravity to achieve a superbly compact truck to deliver the lift you need in challenging applications.
The range includes load capacities from 2.0 to 3.3 tonnes and all models feature a generous specification of advanced features as standard.
The COMPACT range was developed with a powerful Mitsubishi engine, heavy duty masts and rugged, ultra-stable construction.
You can rely on this forklift truck to deliver high productivity – day after day, year after year.
Small aisle? No problem
The Mitsubishi Compact LPG series can lift exceptional weights in small aisles that conventional counterbalance forklift trucks are unable to access. Combined with fast lift and travel speeds the Mitsubishi Compact LPG series is class leading with respect to shift productivity.
Forgiving the small compact size, the visibility through the wide view mast and overhead guard is outstanding.
- Available in LPG EFI only
- Up to 3.3 t and 7 m lift height
We make light work of any load in small spaces.
The Mitsubishi Compact LPG is renowned for its class leading powertrains that deliver power on demand – with plenty in reserve.
When it comes to precise hydraulic control and low maintenance, this Compact forklift truck doesn’t disappoint with class leading power available to drive hydraulic and transmission functions with ease.
Strength is a word that Mitsubishi designers use a lot and that MITSUBISHI drivers recognise. It’s the turn of speed when you need it, the smooth driving response that is always predictable and the sheer availability of power. This combined with class leading visibility, makes MITSUBISHI one of the most productive heavy lifters on the market today.
The MITSUBISHI Compact LPG is well regarded in paper roll handling applications and it is no wonder the MITSUBISHI Compact LPG series is a common site in such warehouses up and down New Zealand.
We don’t think you’ll find a better COMPACT forklift truck that costs you less to own.
- 3000mm Two Stage Mast
- USA EPA Emission compliant engine
- LPG system and bottle bracket
- Single speed Powershift Automatic Transmission
- Engine Protection system
- Cyclone air Filter
- Aluminium core corrugated fin radiator
- Dual fuel injected throttle body
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- 3 Way Valve
- ORS Suspension Seat
- Park Brake with unattended alarm
- Tyres (Cushion solid)
- Noise reducing intakes, gears and pumps
- Elevated Engine Air Intake
- Separate Brake & Inching Pedals
- Safety Monitor and vehicle controller
- Hour Meter
- Travel & Hydraulics Interlocks (Safety)
- 500 Hour service intervals
- WOF & Road Registerable Lighting
- Floor Mat
- Overhead Guard
- Load Backrest
- Strobe Light
- Reversing Buzzer
- Electric Horn
- Tilt Adjustable Steering
- Spare Keys
How can we assist you? Send us your questions
A Centra representative will reply to you within 24 hours